Monday, April 20, 2009

Even i had a blind date........

It was 19th April Morning 7 AM, was still on bed dreaming of my dream date which i wanted to have. It was OCT 19 2008, Sneha came to Bangalore on her Project training. I looked at my watch which I bought in Short-pump mall in Richmond VA, Casio Bezel Sport Dive Watch; I just loved the model when i saw it first time. I didn’t even given second thought to buy it. It cost me around 120$.

It’s already 11AM and Bangalore is getting hotter in this winter season. I have almost forgotten traveling in bus after I took my new red Honda city. I was just looking towards the crowd and my mobile vibrated,Saw it was sneha's call.
Sneha, where r u dear? I said I am in bus station waiting for You. She said I am already here, you come to left gate. I said ok and kept the phone. She was looking awesome as usual in her tight jeans with red top. No doubt she has really great assets from top to bottom. She hugged me asking how r u baby? I said I was fine till now but after feeling your touch,I am no longer in my sences. She smiled and said let's go u ass.

I asked so we are going to my home? She replied with her as usual smile, hmmm, I know you dirty mind. Let’s go to PG in Jayanagar where I stayed last time. We had lot of conversation about her study, family and new crush etc till we reached PG. Believe me you don’t even get to know how time goes when you are with one of the hot girl sitting beside you even in hell of traffic which took more than 1 hr to reach PG.

I paid initial amount in PG and took a Key of first floor 143 ROOM. PG Manager stopped me and said, sir boys are not allowed inside the room. I said I know that, it is just for moment will keep the bag and make a move. Sneha was calling her friend Anita who stays in second floor of PG when i was talking with manager. Anita came down to room after 5 min. She was surprise seeing a guy in Girls PG room, Sneha introduces me to Anita. Anita whispered something in her ear, for which Sneha gave a big smile and said to me Anita is asking me, r u my boyfriend? I said what is wrong in that Am I not??...Sneha said, shut up.

Anita went back saying to sneha let's meet in the night, I replied i don't think I will be free. Anita couldn't hear me but sneha did, Sneha started staring at me with her angry sexy look which I always loved. I said don't give me that damn sexy look babe, you know we always end-up in kiss whenever you gave that look and this is not correct place. She closed door asking y not? and that was enough to start rolling our tongue. Some sound of footstep like someone walking towards the room; she instantly pushed me back and started getting ready. It was manager again i said give a min dude we are leaving; I don't have any intension to stay in your PG.

The complete day was awesome, a movie in corner seat then a long drive on new airport road and a Rain in evening as if like, to give good ending to evening. It is already 8PM and heavy rain. I parked my car on the side as it was heavily raining. She just love rain and the smell of mud when it was raining, which I am too. She said let's go out from the car. I said No baby it was heavy rain. She slowly whispered in my ear,have u ever kissed any girl in heavy rain. Before she even completes her sentence, I was standing outside the car waiting for her on other door. I opened car door for her to put her beautiful steps in heavy rain. She was right; it was an awesome first experience kissing in rain. It was like sizzling brownie (Hot chocolate with ice-cream), you are getting hotter even in the rain when evening cold wind is flowing. I was feeling the best kiss of my life , Home bell started ringing, when I opened my eyes and found myself in bed dreaming about most beautiful date which i always wanted to have, For which now i have named it as BLIND DATE(A Date in dream)as it never become real.

It was Sunday and I didn't have any plans till mom said to me that we are going to see some girl. I never liked this arrange marriage process, if given the chance I want to change process to give complete freedom to guy and girl to talk in first meet and decide if you need one more meet or ready to take it further but I know it is difficult to change people thinking. My Cousin, Me and my mom went to see girl as per tradition. We were back in home and my mom didn't even bother to ask my decision as she didn't liked girl or family so that saved my time.

Its 3 PM, I was thinking to have some good nap but DEB has already booked ticket for Kannada movie JOSH for 4PM show. I knew I won't be able to have sound sleep, so I got ready and picked DEB on the way to theatre. When we came out from theatre it was around 7PM and my mood was completely fresh. I just loved this movie, after long time watched some good movie which not only has good story but also good message for teenage youth who is screwing their ambitions in so called words - girl friend,date and love in their teenage. So it was a good movie for all those youth who are confused, who don't have ambition and who is screwing their future in teenage.

It was overall good day with mixed experience started with blind date and ends with message of movie, which made me to put some story in my blog after long gap of 1 year..

5 comments:

Flintburg said...

Dude that was some strange shiet :) But i like your thinking.

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Is it a story or reality ;-)

Bigbuj said...

Dude, It was story...why should i will write reality here..Got lot of negative feedback...I really don't no why do people link article to me

Anonymous said...

good narration but ended like our traditional indian movies :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm Awesome.....
at first i thought it was something real....came to know d complete scene wen it ended up....

read all ur posts...gud